Friday, August 31, 2007

Hi all!

Hi all!!

I think its time for me to get this blog underway! Now, bare with me, I'm really not even sure what I have posted from this summer because its just been a whirlwind of stuff, and if you know me..im a little scatterbrained even when I'm not busy! ha! I am just going to start posted images until I run out of time and have to leave for a bit :) I hope you enjoy them, I always love to see more images from a session than just one or 2 so my plan is to post a handful from a bunch of sessions for ya!

Be keeping a close watch, I'm also going to announce my Baby Plan Special(s) too for September!! Have a GREAT day!
~Shellie

---Post---

Here is a senior session I loooooved from this summer! I LOVE seniors, I can be creative and run them around all kinds of places. This session we ran up to Princeville which is one of my absolute favorite "urban" locations, and then we also came back and used the barns out here! ...loved so many of them, its not even funny!








































No comments: