Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Phone Issues...

Hey everyone!

Our phone line is down, yesterday and today we didnt even have a dial tone. The past week and a half we have had a terrible noise on our line thats soooo loud we can hardly hear the person on the other line. I have called the phone company, they said they're dealing with a high number of calls and problems so it would be after Labor day before a service man can get out here...well its after Labor day, and the repair man still hasn't came. Its been ever since we got the rain, we always have trouble out here after a lot of rain, but this time its veeeeery bad :(

To make matters worse (most of you know this from experience!) my cell phone lasts about 2 minutes, then beeps and dies! ...need a new battery. SOOO, the joy continues! If you have called me in the last few days and I haven't been able to reach you, THAT is why!! Please, please, please email me if at all possible!! shellie_benson@yahoo.com We do have satellite now...thank goodness, so we do at least have internet!!

Just had to update ya, I hate that some people I just cant get ahold of! Thanks guys for your understanding, I'll post an update when the dude fixes the phone!!

~Shellie

No comments: