Thursday, September 20, 2007

Phone!

Hey everyone!!

I have GOOD news!! You can finally reach me by phone again 309.249.3141...the repair guy got out here and fixed it!! YEAA!!! I can not even tell you how grateful I am for that fact!! Everytime it rained out here we would get water in our line and you would hear some static for a few days and then it would get better and go away. Well 3 weeks ago we got a couple BIG storms a few days in a row, the phone did the usual noise, but just got worse and worse and then REALLY bad and then NO dial tone at all and a loud annoying noise in its place.

The repair man siad that they kept thinking the problem was at the facility, and couldnt find the problem, then after checking a bunch of stuff out here he said 2 connections that run into the house were completely broken off??? What in the world?! HOW they would miss that I will NEVER know...I mean really now. But it does make since becuase he said we must have been having problems before and then the latest storms just took it out completely....yep, that was the case!!!

BUT...who cares!!!!!!!!! It's fixed!! yeahooo!!!!! So, feel free to call me like crazy now, haha!! Thank you for everyone who was so supportive during the lack of phone....we really apprieciate it, you guys are so awesome!

OH just a little update, next week is a 2nd street Market in Chillicothe...Thursday night the 27th and I wil be there with a display, so if any of you are out and about stop by and see me!

Bye guys, have a great week!!
~Shellie

No comments: