Friday, September 7, 2007

Phone update, and vacation dates!

Hey all!

Just a couple updates! The repair man is scheduled to fix our phone(309-249-3141)...but not until Friday, September 14th. Yep. That's a WEEK away. So, this means for the next 8 days I'm going to be very hard to get ahold of. Please email me for ANYTHING if at all possible! I'm going to post 2 emails for you...use 'em both, that way I have some sort of back-up...I feel so helpless!!! I CAN check voicemail though, if they are short *sigh*...so if you need to tell me something about an order and I can email you a response, go for it!

shellie_benson@yahoo.com AND jeremynshell@gotsky.com just send them to both, I'd rather just be safe! I check email many times a day, so if you haven't heard back from me in 24 hours...there is an issue!!

Also...my hubby is on vacation starting today, for the next 10 days! (sept 8th-sept 16th) I still have sessions all next week as planned(...so if you have a session don't worry it's still business as usual!) but there is a couple days earlier in the week where I'm not shooting, so we might take a day trip or two. If thats the case I might not be where I can't pop in as often as normal...but not to worry, we wont go far!

Also...Tiffany J. who just booked a session the other day, for October 6th...I know we got cut off during our phone call the other day, and I'm SO sorry..I knew it would happen!! I did not get your address, so if you could pretty please email that to me to both email addy's above, I would be forever grateful!!! Thanks so much, dear!

Thanks guys!! Again, I'm sorry for all for all of this chaos, it's been one crazy thing after another!!!!
Have a WONDERFUL weekend and enjoy this perfect weather we are supposed to have!!

~Shellie

No comments: