Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Availability, remainder of 2007!!

Availability update for the rest of 2007!! October has literally 2 time slots open, and then I'm completely booked for the month! If you are considering a session in October, here are the 2 times and dates....grab them FAST because I have been contacted this week by a few people, so they wont not be open long!

October
BOOKED- Thank- You everyone for an AWESOME October!!!


November
November 1-9th - no openings.
Saturday - November 10th.... afternoon is booked, Morning is open and after 4pm is open
Saturday - November 17th, after 4:30pm only.
Saturday - November 24th, all day open!
Friday - November 16th - BOOKED.
Monday's, Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays in November I am only available after 5pm.

My Last session of 2007 will be November 30th, guys!! The only sessions I will be shooting from December 1st thru January 15th, 2007 are Newborns and Baby's First Year Plan Members. (and of course, my winter wedding...dont worry Melissa K. if you are reading this, hehe!!)

You CAN start booking for 2008....You guys know how quickly April-October book up so if you have a date next year you want 110% for sure...feel free to grab it now. Baby Planners...not to worry, we will always get you in, your top priority!! ;) I am trying to find time to create a calander for "ease" but I'm just so swamped right now, it's gonna be put on hold!!

Thanks guys for such a great 2007 so far...I swear, I have THE BEST clients ever!!!!!! OH OH OH!!! Christmas Cards are NOOOOW available!! Be watching your email soon for more info!!

Thanks everyone!!!!
~Shellie

No comments: