Friday, October 5, 2007

New splash!

I have a new splash page on my website! It was really time for a little update! You can see it, of course, at http://www.shelliebenson.com/
This week should be called design week...I have been trying to use what time I have this week to get some new promo cards designed, and some book pages designed, all kinds of goodies for me to hand out in packets, booths and displays...I just needed some new stuff! Its all so pretty but goodness it's so time consuming. In the process I kept using that image of the baby girl (Kadyn) by the red barn because its just flat out one of my new favorites and I decided they HAD to be on my new splash page! Once I get an idea started in my mind, I have to complete it or it just never happens, haha!
As you can see there are some new "buttons" too, the baby leads here, to my Blog and the happy little girl leads to my Online Gallery and Proofing area. The other one will soon lead to a wedding site! That however will take me some time, but keep checking!!

No comments: