Monday, October 29, 2007

Fransisco-Carboni Wedding

This is a sneak peak for my wonderful wedding couple from this past weekend! It was a BEAUTIFUL wedding, and a BEAUTIFUL day...all around! Its so hard to not post about 75 pictures on here, but I just can't, so I will post a few teasers to help ease the wait for the happy couple :)


I had SO much fun at this wedding! As you can tell, my favorite shots are ALWAYS the non-traditional shots. The traditional stuff is fine, we all need those...but my heart and soul scream for the *fun* shots! I got so many *fun* shots for Matthew and Karla....ohhhhh, it makes me happy!!


I hope you guys enjoy your little peak! I promise to work hard so you can see the rest as soon as I possibly can get them ready!
~Shellie









*This shot with the blue sky and the kiss is one of my favorites and I knew it was going to be from the moment I "pictured it in my mind" that day!!! The sky was stunning and the kiss makes it that much sweeter!

3 comments:

~Karla~ said...

Shellie~
Words cannot describe what I felt when I saw these pictures. They brought tears to my eyes. Saturday felt like a whirlwind so it is wonderful to see a few snapshots of the event we have been planning for such a long time. We can't thank you enough for all you have done for us. We can't wait to see the rest of the pictures!

rsr said...

Amazing shots Shellie! You go girl!
Rosie..........:) P.S. I LOVE the blue sky/kiss one too. AND the one of the bride and groom after they've walked out of the church and you/we ;) we are looking up at them - awesome!! Were you actually laying on the ground for that one?? :)

Shellie said...

Karla- Oh I'm SO very glad you like them!!! I cant wait for you to see all of the others, there are so many!!

Rosie- Thank you!! Oh heavens yes I was laying on the ground, that's pretty typical for me, haha!!!